Between September 1, 2011 and October 16, 2011, Bodog Poker will be running a qualifying period where 30 luck winners will have a chance to win a seat at the Punta Cana Satellite. The price package is worth $4000.
Players can enter the PCPC Online Qualifiers (as many tournaments as they wish) using their own funds in their Bodog player account. Players can also directly buy in to any round of the tournament.
- Players can qualify for a “Punta Cana Cheap Seat” tournament by buying a seat for US $1.10.
- Players can qualify for a “Punta Cana Quarterfinal” tournament by
- buying a seat for US $2.75 or US $5.50 depending on which “Punta Cana Quarterfinal”
- winning a “Punta Cana Cheap Seat” tournament.
- Players can qualify for a “Punta Cana Semifinal” by
- buying a seat for US $38.50 or US $16.50 depending on which “Punta Cana Semifinal”
- winning a “Punta Cana Quarter Final” tournament.
- Players can qualify for a “Punta Cana Satellite” by
- buying a seat for US $250
- winning a “Punta Cana Semifinal” tournament.
In order for a player to win the Main Prize, a “Punta Cana Satellite” must be won. There will be 6 Punta Cana Satellite Events each of which are guaranteed to award at least 5 players (30 players in total) with one (1) Punta Cana seat at the PCPC and the following prize package (total approximate value $4000):
- $1000 for airfare;
- $1,500 + $150 buy-in to the main tournament;
- 5 nights in the five star Punta Cana Hard Rock, Dominican Republic;
- Roundtrip shuttle service – airport-hotel-airport;
- All inclusive premium food and beverages;
- 24 hr. premium room service;
- Access to exciting poker cash games and side events;
- $1500 on spending voucher for hotel services.